Sharon N. Andrade-Bucknor, M.D.
- Fax: 305-585-5825
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Med-Cardiovascular Disease
- National Board of Echocardiography Certification (NBE)
- Internal Medicine
- Cardiology-Internal Medicine
- Cardiovascular Disease - Internal Medicine
- Assistant Professor of Clinical Medicine
- Medical Director Exercise Stress Lab at Jackson Memorial Hospital
Areas of Specialization
Sharon N. Andrade-Bucknor, M.D., is assistant professor of clinical medicine at the University of Miami Miller School of Medicine. A graduate of the University of West Indies School of Medicine, Dr. Andrade-Bucknor did an internship and residency at the University of West Indies Hospital. She then underwent a one-year internship in medicine at State University of New York Health Science Center and completed her training in internal medicine and cardiology at University of Miami/Jackson Memorial Hospital. She is an expert in echocardiography and noninvasive cardiology.