Zeina C. Hannoush, M.D.
- Fax: 305-243-6572
- American Osteopathic Board of Internal Medicine
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
- Assistant Professor of Clinical Medicine Division of Endocrinology, Metabolism, & Diabetes
Diabetes, thyroid and neuroendocrine disorders
Dr. Hannoush’ postgraduate training years she has been actively involved in different clinical, genetic based and quality improvement research projects. She has published multiple case reports, review articles covering different topics on thyroid metabolism and neuroendocrine disorders, as well as a few reports of novel mutations found to cause endocrine related diseases.
- Clinical education
- Use of Art in innovative health promotion initiatives
- Genetic basis of endocrine diseases
- Clinical based research of thyroid and neuroendocrine diseases