Robert W. Irwin, M.D.
- Fax: 305-243-4650
- American Board of Electrodiagnostic Medicine (AANEM)
- American Board of Physical Medicine & Rehab-Pain Medicine
- American Board of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- American Board of Physical Medicine & Rehab-Sports Medicine
- Pain Medicine-Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Assistant Dean for Student Affairs
- Associate Professor
- Professor and Interim Chairman, Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Treatment of low back pain including epidural injections, facet injections, sacroiliac injections and discograms, and he incorporates musculoskeletal ultrasound for diagnosis and treatment of patients. He also has an interest in sport injuries, especially runners' injuries, electrodiagnostics and neuromusculoskeletal ultrasound for nerve entrapments like carpal tunnel and ulnar neuropathy.
Spinal injections, low back pain, herniated disc, neck pain and neuromusculoskeletal ultrasound.