Kristine H. O'Phelan, M.D.
- Fax: 305-585-3076
- United Council for Neurologic Subspecialties
- Neurology (American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology)
- Neurology (Psychiatry & Neurology)
- Associate Professor of Clinical Neurology
- Chief, Neurocritical Care Section
- Co-Director of Neurosciences Critical Care Unit
University of California Los Angeles Center for Health Sciences
University of California, Los Angeles Center for Health Sciences
University of Miami-Jackson Memorial Hospital
Boston University School of Medicine
Dr. Kristine O’Phelan received her medical degree from Boston
University School of Medicine. She completed a residency in neurology at the University of Miami, Jackson Memorial Hospital, and fellowship training in Neurotrauma and Neurocritical Care at the University of California, Los Angeles Center for Health Sciences, Division of Neurosurgery. She is certified by The American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology and the United Council for Neurologic Subspecialties. Her major subspecialty interest is in critical care of neurotrauma, subarachnoid hemorrhage and other neurosurgical illnesses. Dr. O’Phelan is an Associate Professor and has been with the Department of Neurology in the University of Miami, Miller School of Medicine and Director of Neurocritical Care since 2008.