Ozlem Pala, M.D.
- Fax: 954-210-1169
- American Board of Internal Med-Rheumatology
- Internal Medicine
- Rheumatology-Internal Medicine
- Assistant Professor of Clinical Medicine
Rheumatoid ArthritisInflammatory arthritis, Autoimmune Connective Tissue Disorders, Osteoporosis
ACR Musculoskeletal Ultrasound Train-the- Trainer Program Award
ACR REF / Abbott Medical Student Preceptorship Award
Albany Medical Center
Mount Sinai Englewood Hospital and Medical Center
- Effectiveness Of TNF-á Inhibitor Therapy Does Not Differ Between Elderly and Younger Patients With Rheumatoid Arthritis: Results From The CORRONA Registry. Melisa Martinez, Aviva Hopkins, George Reed, P. Hee, Jeffrey Greenberg, Joel Kremer, Carlos Lozada, Ozlem Pala, Dimitrios Pappas, ACR Meeting, October 2013
- Mycophenolate Mofetil in the Treatment of IgG4-Related Disease. Florida Medical Association Poster Symposium, Orlando, FL, July 2013. Daniel J. Soberon, Michael P. O’Neall, Ozlem Pala, David B. Thomas, Ali Nayer.
- Effect of Smoking on Response to Therapy with TNF-a Inhibitors for Rheumatoid Arthritis: Results from the CORRONA Registry. Ozlem Pala, Susan Messing, Aviva Hopkins, George Reed, Magda Perez-Rivera, Mayra Acosta, Joel Kremer, Carlos Lozada, Dimitrios Pappas, EULAR Meeting, Berlin, Germany, June 2012.
- Joint Counts, Ozlem Pala, MD, L. Frank Cavaliere, MD, Clinical Care in the Rheumatic Diseases 3rd Edition by Association of Rheumatology Health Professionals, 39-41, 2006
- Effect of Alcohol on Response to Therapy with TNF-a Inhibitors for Rheumatoid Arthritis: Results from the CORRONA Registry. Ozlem Pala, Susan Messing, Aviva Hopkins, George Reed, Mayra Acosta, Magda Perez-Rivera, Joel Kremer, Carlos Lozada, Dimitrios Pappas, EULAR Meeting, Berlin, Germany, June 2012.
Ozlem Pala, M.D. is board certified in rheumatology with a special interest in rheumatoid arthritis (RA) and other forms of inflammatory arthritis. She is an Assistant Professor of Medicine at the University of Miami since 2009. After obtaining her medical degree from Ege University in Izmir, Turkey, Dr. Pala completed her internship/residency at Mount Sinai Englewood Program in New Jersey and Albany Medical Center in New York. She is one of the principal investigator for Corrona RA registry. It is one of the largest longitudinal registry studying chronic diseases in the world. Dr. Pala completed American College of Rheumatology’s Train-the-trainer program for musculoskeletal Ultrasonography and using USG for diagnostic purposes in her clinical practice. She is currently enrolled in graduate program at the Miller School of Medicine to earn her degree in Master of Science in Public Health.